What kind of equipment do I need to use this app?
• iPhone 3gs or higher • iPad2 or higher • iPod Touch 2nd generation or higher
Why should I buy the app?
• Anyone involved in baseball knows that hitting is the hardest thing to do. By analyzing a baseball swing right after filming provides users with instant results. Comparing your swing side by side to professional players gives users the ability to gather ideas and become a more consistent hitter. Whether you're an athlete, coach, parent, or friend, iRake Baseball Swing Trainer allows users to coach themselves wherever you are.
After I record a swing, where can I find it stored?
• At any time, swipe one finger to the right to reveal the main menu. Choose analyze and next choose the swing you're looking for.
How do I search for friends?
• Swipe to the right in the main menu, click iRake friends. In the top right, click the plus button and search for players.
How can I allow my friends in the app the ability to view my swings?
• To give your friends access to a certain swing, you must first upload it to your "Training Wall." Once a swing is uploaded onto your training wall, it is available for all your friends to view and compare.
How many swings can I analyze at one time?
• After filming a swing sequence, you can only analyze one swing at a time.
Will this work on an Android Smartphone?
• We are currently developing our android version.
How can I capture better video?
• We have found that the more stable you hold your phone the better the quality of video. Putting your camera on a tripod is ideal.
Do not video facing the sun. You will get better results when the sun is behind you.
How can I purchase professional swings?
• You can do so right inside the app. Look for the menu item, "Professional Swings"
What other sports do you supoprt?
• Currently we support Baseball, however we have quite a few other sports under development. If you would like to recommend one to us, please drop us a line.